- Members may book a court up to 14 days in advance.
- When booking 14 days in advance, the courts can only be booked from 7am.
- Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name on the booking sheet.
- Squash-only members may only book squash courts.
- Tennis-only members may only book tennis courts.
- Junior members may only book courts 3 days prior and, for squash, hours of play as for Off-Peak membership.
- Off-Peak membership:
- squash hours of play from 9.30am to 6pm, Monday - Friday, any time on weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Tennis no restrictions.
- Weekday membership, squash and tennis, weekdays only from 9.30 to 6pm.
- Associate Playing Members - For adults to play only with Junior members - rules for hours of play as per Juniors.
Member Accounts and Top-Up Vouchers
- Each member has an account within this booking system.
- Members must have credit in order to reserve courts.
- To credit their accounts, members purchase £20 top-up vouchers from the bar, and apply the top-up to their accounts by logging-in to this website or by using the touch screen on-site at the club.
- Squash: £4 per booking (45 minutes).
- Tennis courts are free to use.
- Fitness Studio: £10 per hour.
Cancellations & Refunds
- When unable to use a reserved court, members should cancel as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The booking fee is automatically refunded when the court is cancelled more than 24 hours prior.
- When the booking is cancelled within 24 hours, the booking fee is only refunded if the same court is re-booked by another member.
Visitors and Social Members
- Vistors and Social Members may play squash or tennis only six times (each sport) per year.
- Full court fees are payable plus a supplement of £4 per player (£2 at off-peak times).